Tips for a FUN & HEALTHY 4th of July!
- Start your holiday off right, with your Kaia girls! Attend our group workout at 7 a.m. (see details below)
- Out of town? Start the day off with a run, yoga class or fun workout with your family!
- Eat before you head out for the day! Start the day with a nice, hearty breakfast. Fill up on fruit, egg whites and veggies before you’re tempted with holiday snack food!
- Take healthy options with you. Pack nuts, seeds, dried fruit and trail mix to help you curb the cravings for potato chips and pasta salad!
- Drink water! Especially if you choose to indulge in adult beverages on your holiday, remember to drink some H20! (You’ll be thanking me on Thursday!)
- Wear sunscreen! It’s easy to let the sunny day get by us… Protect your skin and remember to re-apply!
- When it comes to dessert, split something (if you choose to have anything at all)! If the home made cookies or cupcakes just look too good to resist, vow to just have a half of one and walk away!
- Don’t drink & drive! 4th of July is one of the worst DUI holidays… Be smart and plan a designated driver!
- Get to bed at a decent hour! Unfortunately, 4th of July falls mid-week this year, so most of us work bright and early on Thursday. Do yourself the favor and get a full night’s rest!
- Make it to Kaia FIT on Thursday! Sweat out the cocktails and cookie (half of one!) the next day! Stay in your routine as we finish up Week 4!
ALL Kaia FIT Sacramento girls are meetingtogether at American River College (on the track) on the 4th of July. We are meeting at 7 a.m.! (There will be no classes held at the gym on Wednesday).
See you there and Happy 4th!