It’s Week 3 of our Revolution BRIK… Which means the end of this week marks our HALF-WAY point!!
So, how are you feeling? Let’s check in!
- NUTRITION: Last week we detoxed. Hopefully this week you’re continuing to focus on healthy habits and fueling for performance! Check out the fiber rich foods in the photo above and make sure you’re getting 30-35g per day! If you’ve added foods back into your diet post-detox, notice how you feel. If you don’t feel good, ditch them for good! If you feel okay, practice moderation and make good choices!
- FITNESS: This week is our mid-way Fit Test week! This is a great time to check in on your performance, endurance, and strength! Try to beat your Week 1 scores and set goals for the your final Fit Tests in Week 6!
- ASSESSMENTS: We will be doing our mid-way Assessments this Friday during classes! Don’t miss! This is how we check in and motivate ourselves throughout BRIK. Measurements and weigh-ins aren’t anyone’s favorite things to do, but they are a great way to track our progress and keep us determined for the final weeks of BRIK!
- If you’ve missed classes, make them up and get your booty back into the gym! It’s never too late to get back on the wagon!
- If you’ve been neglecting your nutrition, start NOW! There is never a “perfect” day to start so stop putting it off and make it a priority! Healthy habits are a huge part of the equation so treat them that way.
- If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback please write to your Head Coach or to the Kaia Krew at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Keep up the great work and stay KAIA STRONG!