It’s Week 5. Whether this was your fourth BRIK or first, you are a certified hardcore Kaia girl now! A month of a$$-kicking is already behind you! How are you doing?!
Today, I challenge you. For the next week and a half I want you to promise yourself something… To get out of the comfort zone! Now is the time to step it up and give 110%!
Getting Out of the Comfort Zone Ideas:
- Try a Kettlebell insead of a Handbag or a heavier Kettlebell instead of the 20 pounder!
- Try stepping on the big box if you’re currently using the small or try jumping on the big box if you’re currently stepping on it!
- Try running around the building without stopping or try sprinting the short sides and running the longs!
- Try keeping up with a girl a little faster than you
- Make sure you get good sleep on Wednesday night, eat healthy and kick some serious Eco-Challenge butt on Thursday!
- Do a liquid day! Blend or juice all of your meals and see how you feel!
Please share your own ideas in comments and on Facebook!